NOTE: Adjustments to Power Factor MUST be submitted to and approved by your local utility before they are applied. Failure to do so can result in damage to customer and utility equipment and violate your Interconnection Agreement.
NOTE: Ginlong Solis inverters use the IEC convention for power factor. The IEC (+/-) convention for leading and lagging PF is the opposite of the IEEE convention. If you work with multiple inverter brands, contact each manufacturer to determine if the IEC or IEEE convention is being used prior to making any PF adjustments.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to "Advanced Settings." Enter password 0-0-1-0.
- Select Option 5, Power Control.
- Select Option 4, Rea_P with Restore
- Set the power factor (PF) according to IEC conventions:
- Lagging PF is indicated by (+)
- Leading PF is indicated by (-)
- Store and save the PF setting by pressing the "Enter" button.