What's happening here is the WiFi Stick is configured to report the old inverter's data. Since the old inverter is no longer there, it can't report anything. It just needs to be reconfigured to the new inverter which is (in most cases :) simple enough to do by re-running the wizard available via its Access Point (AP).
- With an internet-enabled device (computer, iPad, phone, etc), go into your available WiFi connections and connect to AP_serial.
- Open internet browser and direct to 10.10.100.254.
- Login - admin
Password - admin
- Click 'Wizard' along the left-hand side and step through. All that's important is selecting your network and entering its correct password. Everything else can be stepped through for the standard network. Only those who have customized their network would need to edit any of the other details such as Subnet Mask and so on.
- Once the wizard is completed successfully, you will get a message saying such and the device will be restarted.
- Wait up to 5 minutes to see data for your plant in the app/monitoring portal.
Any issues, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-438-8408!