- Go into the "ADVANCED SETTINGS" section of the inverter's menu,
- Enter the password 0010 (down down up down),
- Arrow down to "GRID ON/OFF" Turn the grid to OFF,
- Go back to the "ADVANCED SETTINGS" Menu,
- Go down the menu to "Power Control" and hit enter,
- Use the arrows to select "Set Output Power",
- Select the "percentage" of output power you want the inverter to produce,
- Hit Enter and turn the "GRID ON/OFF" back to ON
- Do a DC power cycle on the inverter and you are finished!
Created by: Auston Taber
Modified on: Thu, 25 Apr, 2019 at 10:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.